Interpersonal Frequency (I.F.) is seeking a RFP Analyst to add to its growing sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Assess and vet all Request for Proposals (RFPS) for consideration
- Provide an evaluation on client and project fit using our internal criteria (including budget and strategic value) and market sector analysis
- Identify exceptions and possible issues included in the RFP
- Participate in potential client information calls and Q&A sessions
- Manage the RFP submission process, including creation of an internal schedule, assignment of tasks, ensuring proper requirements gathering, and meeting required deadlines
- Draft custom responses to RFPs that are fully responsive, focus on client concerns, and articulate our strategic value
- Complete all legal and administrative forms associated with the RFP
- Manage the creation of technical web development proposals
- Continuously update template responses to match our internal processes
- Create and maintain a library of standard responses, technical requirements, team biographies, and templates
- Assist with the creation and execution of sales strategy, sales messaging, and client follow up meetings
- Manage the printing and shipping of proposals as needed
- You must either be a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
- 4+ years of experience in the field and/or formal training required; law degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read, understand, and analyze legal and technical documents to determine the needs of a potential client
- Ability to interpret technical requirements and display them in an easy to understand format
- Proven ability to craft personalized and organized responses to RFPs
- Excellent project management skills
- Bonus skills: Proficient knowledge of InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Excel
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
- Ability to interact with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to various locations across the United States
- Demonstrated commitment to I.F. Purpose & Principles based on employment history, experience and interview(s).
Why work with us?
- Fun, cutting edge remote work environment – ever changing, always a chat away from team members
- Your work directly impacts the lives of millions of Americans every day
- Healthcare, and Dental/Vision/Life/Disability plans
- Access to a 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation, and a flexible schedule
- Work in a mostly virtual environment or a coworking location. If you work virtually, be prepared to travel at least once a quarter for face-to-face with the team
If you are interested, please send your cover letter, and resume to email@example.com.
Interpersonal Frequency LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer (EOE).