NovuHealth is NOT offering sponsorship or relocation assistance.
*We are looking for REMOTE U.S. based and/or local Minnesota developers*
NovuHealth is the health care industry’s leading consumer engagement company. Combining performance analytics, behavior science and comprehensive technology solutions, our rewards and engagement programs enable health plans to increase high-value member activities – improving member health and driving plan performance.
Learn more about our award winning culture here!
Why we need you:
- Work cross functionally within our agile development team on analysis, programming in full stack of technologies, design, and build & deployment
- Actively participate in daily stand ups, code & design reviews, product demos and contribute extensively in smooth functioning and performance growth of the team
- Work closely with Product Owners, Architects, and Scrum Master on solution design approaches, backlog refinement, prioritization, client demos, and release planning
- Write well designed, testable, scalable, reactive, high quality code and ensure designs are compliant with specifications, standards and best practices
- You enjoy working with colleagues you can rely on and learn from, and you bring a lot to the table yourself
- You are willing to leave your ego at the door and are open to learning from those around you, but you are also comfortable vigorously debating the right approach to solving problems
- You value an engineering culture rooted in collaboration, humility, trust, responsibility, and learning
- You stay up to speed on new technologies and introduce them to your teammates
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator, especially with non-technical coworkers
Our ideal candidate:
At NovuHealth, we know that unicorns don’t exist, but Rhinos sure do! We’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we would love to hear from you.
- Demonstrated strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, and willingness to work in a late stage startup environment with tight schedules and frequent priority changes
- 3+ years of professional programming experience preferred
- Enjoys immutable data structures and pure functions (JS)
- Comfortable with Git and GitHub
- Proficient in PostgreSQL (e.g., understanding of stored procedures, triggers, CTE)
- Enjoys the idea of deploying their own code on their first day of work
- Passionate about user experience, whether that means going the extra mile to deliver a simple yet powerful UI or an API which even the most novice developer could master
- Writes unit tests but are flexible with regard to testing frameworks and code coverage
What We're Offering:
- 100% company paid Medical AND Dental insurance with low deductibles ($500 singles, $1,500 family)
- 401k program with a 35% company match, uncapped, and 100% vested upon enrollment
- 4 weeks PTO (increases with tenure)
- Optional FSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Vision, and more
- Equal paternity and maternity leave
- Onsite wellness coach committed to helping our employees live their healthiest lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- $5,000 employee referral bonus program
- A multi-award winning office culture
- The list goes on, apply to learn more!
NovuHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we're helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.