OPPGEN is looking for a Sales Account Manager to manage select accounts.
We are a 100% remote workforce living throughout the U.S. and all over the world. OPPGEN is a whitelabel B2B sales enablement company.
This is an independent contractor role and allows for significant flexibility in terms of hours and schedule. This hands-on position includes but is not limited to, the following roles and areas of work.
Sales skillsets required
- Business development - Need to understand how cold outreach works and be able to drive new opportunities
- Pipeline management - Qualify opportunities and assist moving them through the sales process to close
- Sales Nurture - Keep opportunities alive and revive stalled opportunities to bring them back to an active sales status
Client relationship and management skill sets required
- Own the client relationship with primary responsibility for account retention.
- Run client status update meetings highlighting sales campaign success.
- Work with strategy, writing and consulting teams to optimize sales campaigns.
We work with clients in a variety of industries and sectors. The ideal candidate must be flexible in their approach and open to selling a multitude of products and services. We take a team approach to sales and you will be deeply involved in messaging and strategy for your clients from the beginning.
We can offer competitive and variable compensation with a high opportunity for commissions. We are in growth mode and looking for the right people to complement our team!