We’re looking for a remote Sales Development Representative (SDR) located in Mexico, Central America or South America to join our Sales Development team at Arc.dev. An SDR plays a vital role in our sales efforts by engaging with prospective clients and creating relationships that lead to our sales growth.
As an SDR, you’ll be the initial point of contact for the clients you’re working with. You will have a strong impact on the experience of clients by making a memorable first impression and funneling customers forward in the sales process. This is a position with much growth opportunity to excel and advance your sales career.
An ideal candidate would be a high-energy, motivated individual with strong communication and organization skills. This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career, who is driven, strategic, and ambitious that is looking to join a small and rapidly growing team and contribute to building our sales process from the ground up.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to inbound inquiries from potential clients
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and conducting cold outreach via calls and emails
- Gathering requirements and uncovering multiple pain points for the software projects they are working on
- Act as a liaison between product, marketing, and ops - share what's happening on the front lines
Qualities we look for:
- 0-2 Years of Experience as an SDR
- Hunter mindset
- Proficient in Hubspot, PersistIQ, DocuSign, and Seamless AI (or similar)
- Excellent communication skills/CRM knowledge
- Great at building and maintaining relationships
- Strong at multitasking and staying organized
- Understanding of software development processes
- Technical coding skill knowledge is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Native proficiency in English
- Technical background
- Knowledge of HR/Recruiting
- Sales or related market/business experience
- Previous experience working remotely
- Desire to grow and advance a career in sales
Arc celebrates and welcomes diversity - we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.