We’re looking for a rockstar Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. This is an exciting role for someone early in their career who is hungry to work in sales at one of the world’s most exciting FinTechs.
SDRs are the engine room of our growth model. New joiners will be able to see the tangible impact they are having on our organisation.
You will be surrounded by ambitious, motivated colleagues; and supported by a team that wants to see you succeed and progress through the organisation.
The ideal candidates will be ambitious, hard-working, highly organised, diligent, and have excellent communication skills.
What will you accomplish?
- Research & homework - prospects as people and their industry
- Thoroughly navigate client organisations to find decision-makers
- Reach out to prospective clients by email, LinkedIn, or phone to convert these contacts into conversations with our sales team
- Work closely with our Account Executives to shepherd prospects through the early stages of our funnel
- Record in real-time your activity, using our team’s tools (Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, email databases)
- Exceed daily targets
- Be a public-facing representative of InDebted: embody our values and advocate for our company, technology and team
- Be a great team player who supports colleagues, is reliable and dependable, and has fun along the way
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
Given the need to support our clients in North America you will need to be based in North America.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.