Jobbatical is looking for a smart and resourceful (Spanish-speaking) Sales Executive to help us expand our operations in Spain.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy. We have ambitious plans for the future that start with building software that helps hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by automating the immigration process.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like Transferwise, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries. Now we need you to take the next step.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our sales team and helpful expand our footprint in Spain (we already work with great clients like Typeform, Twilio and Hellotickets!).
Your responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets
You'll work alongside a Sales Development Representative to generate meetings and close business in Spain for our two products – our SaaS tool and a productized service.
On any given day you might
- Do a few sales demos with clients
- Prepare proposals to send over
- Respond and execute on followups
- Maintain and improve your CRM (we love Pipedrive!)
- Work on outreach strategy alongside your SDR
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS (software as a service) sales.
- You must be a native Spanish speaker and have professional fluency in English.
- Experience with meticulously maintaining leads and opportunities in CRM platform.
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding revenue-focused key results.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling email outreach sequences and thoughtful email follow up that is add-value for the prospect.
- Strong note taking abilities; create clear action items, and execute follow up.
- Exceptional active listening skills, with a true desire to help clients.
- Tenacious, positive, and earnest personality
Our Growth team is compromised by a bunch of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Gonz, our Head of Growth based in Barcelona. You’ll be based anywhere (or in our Estonian office if you'd like). We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please.
- Great compensation. A good salary, and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of town.
- Annual offsite in Tallinn. Karaoke included.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about