- Compensation: $75,000 to $85,000 (base + commission)
- Streamlined, modern sales tools and efficient sales process
- We are incredible at what we do and have the proof to back it up, so you’ll believe in what you sell
The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, creating, and working new qualified sales opportunities through the point of close. This role will manage both inbound warm leads as well as outbound campaigns for their sales vertical by identifying new prospects, qualifying buying interest, and working critical decision makers through a sales process. From proven sales systems and sales training to lucrative compensation structures and career growth, the Sales Representative at SimpleTiger will be equipped with everything they will need to be successful.
Your Day-to-Day at SimpleTiger
- You will be equipped with modern sales technology that you will be working out of on a day-to-day basis to make you effective and efficient
- Quick and strategic follow-up via phone, email, and social media for all inbound leads
- Making 50+ outbound phone calls each day
- Creating creative outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy within your vertical focus: cold call, email, social selling, direct mail, etc.
- Leveraging sales technology and engagement tools to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly performance metrics (appointments set, qualified leads worked, deals closed, etc)
- Educating yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering
- Identifying pain points and challenges within your industry
- You will receive regular sales training and report to management who values investing in their people both personally and professionally. This will entail weekly 1-on-1 meetings, weekly sales team meetings, and monthly alignment meetings.
- Opportunity to “sharpen the ax” and receive continued education and career growth
- Organize data, clean up pipeline, and produce weekly reporting
- Opportunity to be assigned a sales administrator to take non-revenue generating work off of your plate
- Base Salary + Commission=Uncapped Earning Potential
- You embody our Core Values: Simplicity, Effectiveness, Integrity, Humility, Joy
- 1.5+ years of sales experience
- You are simultaneously able to follow a proven process while also being able to think “on the fly” and be nimble
- You are curious… this means you are never content with where you’re currently at because you always realize that there is more to learn and become
- Can demonstrate empathy towards potential customers and even be willing to walk away from a deal if the fit isn’t there
- Display resilience when facing rejection. This is sales… you will be rejected often.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high growth
- You can own up to failure and not point fingers when things aren’t going smoothly
- Highly organized
- Don’t need external motivation to get you up in the morning
- You are confident using a CRM, sales tools, and LinkedIn.
- Team player
Why You’ll Love Working At SimpleTiger
- Compensation: $75,000 to $85,000 (competitive base + generous commission)
- Flexible time off
- Upward career growth opportunities
- Belief in the service - Our offer solves a huge pain-point in the marketplace and we’re considered world-class at what we do
- Culture is one of our top priorities. You will find a community at SimpleTiger.