We’re seeking a hard-working Sales Support Lead. Our Sales Support team helps to introduce potential customers to all that SimpleTexting has to offer. As a Lead, you will both perform in this role and lead the team by coaching team members, identifying opportunities, monitoring metrics, and more! The ideal candidate is comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you’d be the first point of contact for people new to SimpleTexting and leading a new team in the department.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Respond to email tickets, online chats, or phone calls to help potential SimpleTexting customers get signed up and started with the platform
- Explore the needs of potential customers and help them take the first step toward succeeding with SimpleTexting
- Qualify customers and appropriately route them to account executives
- Coach and motivate team members to reach their full potential
- Suggest and implement team improvements
- Report on metrics and create plans to meet and exceed them
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
This Role Is For You If
- You love to talk, actively listen, and get people excited about a new service
- Multiple chats and calls happening at once doesn’t make you sweat
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails
- Your team’s performance is as important as your own
- You have no shame geeking out about business and technology
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers, preferably in a sales-related role
- At least 1 year of experience leading a team, preferably inside sales
- Demonstrable experience coaching a sales team to hit metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Experience qualifying and evaluating customer needs
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Familiarity with chat and CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years experience leading a team, preferably inside sales
- 2+ years in customer-facing role, preferably in a sales role
- If you’re in Miami, you’re welcome to join us at the office!
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- This is a full-time position with a set schedule
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy