Oddball believes that we can bring change and improve the daily lives of millions by bringing quality software to the federal space. Our team is full of experienced engineering, product, and user experience professionals who love bringing scalable solutions to life as much as they love working with clients to solve problems. We value learning, growth, and the ability to make a big impact at a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, Scrum Master to help improve, expand and structure our growing project management and delivery needs on an important federal program.
What you'll be doing
The Scrum Master will be expected to have experience in blending waterfall project management principles and practices with an agile development approach. Working hand in hand with our engineering and management teams to oversee all things pertinent to the delivery of numerous projects. Responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating agile teams to ensure the delivery and scope of each project is on schedule and of the highest quality. This role will work closely with upper management, engineering and operations teams to insure coordination and a seamless delivery to our clients.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- 3-5 years experience working with growing, technically minded companies
- Data-driven, full-lifecycle project and delivery management experience working with engineering teams
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiarity with Agile practices included but not limited to story point creation, daily standups, overseeing retrospectives, etc.
- Experience managing, directing and coordinating team staffing efforts
- An eye for quality, organization, and clear communication with teams and clients
- Client-facing sales and presentation experience
- SAFe experience a major plus
This is a REMOTE position. Must be based within the United States of America.
This is a salaried role. Oddball does offer tech, and a continuing education stipend.