Are you passionate about helping businesses grow? Do you have experience building and optimizing online advertising campaigns? Are you ready for a new adventure? If so, we are looking for you!
TLM is a fast growing digital marketing agency looking for a Search Marketing Analyst to help us continue our incredible growth. The team is 100% remote and this role is available to anyone in North America.
This role will start at part-time and could become full-time in the future for the right candidate.
The Search Marketing Analyst will be responsible for helping our clients grow. This means assisting with everything from setting up Google Ads to Facebook remarketing and everything in between including:
- Creating new Google and Bing ads campaigns including setup, ad copy, keywords, and audiences
- Optimizing existing Google ad campaigns including campaign structure, bid adjustments, and conversion rate optimization
- Managing new client onboarding from beginning to end
- Setup goals and call tracking software to ensure end-to-end reporting and analysis
- Performing on-page website audit and providing conversion rate optimization recommendations
- Building mock ups and wireframes of landing pages designed to convert more leads
- Provide monthly reporting on client activity and growth
- Great time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience managing Google and Bing Ads campaigns
- Understanding of all types of advertising including search, display, social, and remarketing
- Ability to create reporting based on KPIs and goals
- Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush
- Familiarity with call tracking software like CallRail
- Passion for learning and growth