About The Position
We’re looking for a highly experienced senior Android Kotlin developer to work on Jibble and PayrollPanda. It’s an exciting opportunity for a developer who is looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing startup targeting the fastest-growing region in the world - South-East Asia.
The position offers a competitive salary, paid holidays and a fully remote work environment. When possible, we have annual meetups with the entire team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building the Jibble 2.0 Android app using Kotlin
- Improving existing features of the product and working on new features as we continue to scale.
- Ensuring code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering targets set by the product team.
- Working closely with the product manager and designer in implementing features according to the set timeline.
- At least 3+ years of commercial mobile development experience
- Experience with Kotlin
- Able to implement pixel perfect designs
- Familiar with Constraint Layout
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components such as LiveData, ViewModel, & Navigation Component
- Reactive programming (RxJava or RxKotlin) experience
- Practical experience in MVVM design pattern usage
- Familiar with the concept of Dependency Injection
- Deep understanding of Unit Tests
- Experience in using Mocks
- Familiar with Git, pull requests and code reviews
- Experience in REST API use on mobile apps
- At least one published app written in Kotlin
- Agile (Kanban) software development experience
- Experience working in remote teams is a plus
- Located within UTC - UTC+8 time zones