Lokalise is a leading all-in-one localization platform for software, apps, websites, games and more. We help streamline the localization and translation process, enabling product teams to significantly shorten their time to market and successfully grow multilingual products.
We’re ambitious, category-defining and rapidly growing B2B SaaS with over 1,500 customers in 80 countries, from early stage businesses, to scaleups including Notion, Revolut, Lemonade, and Fortune 500 companies.
We're looking for a product marketing manager who will help us translate the features of our product into a story about the value our product delivers to our users and ambitious companies looking to grow globally.
This is a high growth opportunity with a chance to leave a big impact and establish best product marketing processes from scratch for a game-changing product. The ideal candidate is able to deeply understand our buyer and the budget owners of our buyers, and help them instantly recognize how Lokalise will solve unavoidable localization pains and unlock global growth.
- Research and develop product go-to-market strategies (pricing, positioning, promotion)
- Collaborate with product, content, marketing and other teams to market new and existing features
- Plan, implement and coordinate product marketing activities that drive leads, opportunities, and sales
- Perform competitive analysis
- Translate technical details into customer oriented benefits
- Craft compelling product copy across marketing channels for different audiences (landing pages, market places, solution briefs) and collaborate with the content team on other marketing assets creation, including white papers, presentations, sales kits etc.
- Develop user and market analysis, including understanding of the current market needs and opportunities
- Evaluate performance using relevant KPIs
- Have 3+ years senior product marketing or product management experience
- Have proven experience in b2b saas
- Have expertise in product marketing tactics with ability to demonstrate success in positioning and launching new products
- Know how to market complex product to a technical buyer (developers, product managers)
- Are familiar with product pricing strategies
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent teamwork skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Subject matter expertise in localization and/or software development field is a strong plus (optional)
then we would love to talk to you!
What we can offer to you
- Competitive salary and employee stock options (the exact format will be adjusted by country)
- Performance, referral and sign-on bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation agreed upon during hiring process
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Wellness benefits
- Individual professional development budget
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events