We are a small, fully-remote software consulting company working on innovative projects in the airline industry that touch millions. As a Backend Developer, you will be working on interesting projects from new ways of booking flight tickets to the future of climate-neutral flying.
As a senior developer, we are looking for someone who can see projects through from beginning to end, coach others, and self-manage. On the technical side, extensive experience building high-traffic websites using Ruby and Ruby on Rails is a hard requirement. Any experience with DevOps (AWS, k8s, terraform) would be a plus.
- Deep experience and knowledge of Ruby
- Experience with integrating complex third-party APIs
- Experience creating and maintaining scalable, well-documented JSON APIs
- Full test coverage for your code
- Bonus points: DevOps experience using AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Bonus points: Frontend experience using Vue or React
- You see things through from start to finish
- You are proactive and manage yourself but you also work well with others
- You understand the importance of keeping things simple
- Fluent English and an excellent communicator
This is a full-time position and you can work from anywhere as long as there is reasonable overlap with Central European business hours. We offer competitive compensation, regular raises and a rewarding environment where you can take responsibility and grow.