Who we are
Teamflow is a virtual office helping remote workers feel like a team again.
It shows your video in a bubble on a virtual office floor plan — you can move that bubble around, like in a video game, and only hear people around you.
So your team can hang out in this space, and when you want to chat with someone, you can just walk over to them and say hi, just like you would in real life — no more Zoom-scheduling nightmare.
We came out of stealth in January via a blog post
and a TechCrunch exclusive
, announced our $3.9M raise from top VCs (including Menlo, Elad Gil, Ron Conway's SV Angel), and started onboarding teams to a product we built in 3 months with a team of 6.
Thousands of companies use us every day, we're seeing amazing engagement and satisfaction on our product, and revenue is ramping up faster and earlier than expected.
We all get along very well, morale runs high, and we're building extremely fast.
- Build Teamflow's backend services.
- Keep Teamflow's infrastructure humming. Maintain high reliability, high scalability, low latency.
- Design, deploy, monitor and scale our service.
- Optimize our CI / CD process.
- Handle outages.
- 3+ years of experience as a backend engineer, DevOps or SRE
- 1+ year of experience with Node.js
- Nice-to-haves — experience with any of:
- GCP / AWS
- Backend language such as Go / Java / Node
- Great communication skills