Secure Privacy is looking for a strong API developer to join our back-end team. We seek to develop an all-star team, and you’d be working with a remote team of really great designers and developers.
As a back-end developer, you’re at the absolute edge of what there is to know about C# and .NET. You are expected to write clean, maintainable code and advocate for best practices and exceptional quality. You have startup-up experience and are familiar with Git, Azure, and similar cloud technologies.
We’re developing a solution that allows website admins to become compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and other data privacy laws. Our customers add a script to their website, and with some customizations, the solution works on their website fit to their website branding.
We’re a startup with six people spread across Europe, US and Asia seeking to expand. This is an exciting opening for a remote position, and we prefer people able to work in European business hours.
What we look for in our next employee:
- You have start-up experience
- You have code on GitHub you’re proud of
- You have 5+ years of back-end development experience.
- You have superb skills in C# and .NET Framework
- You have strong skills in ServiceStack or other .NET API frameworks.
- You have experience with LINQ
- You have experience with Azure
- You have experience with MongoDB, especially advanced operational functionalities (aggregation pipelines, indexes, transactions, ...etc.).
- You have experience with Selenium or other browser automation tools.
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have experience developing/building web apps for high availability and scalability
- You have a proven success working with non-engineers. We’re design heavy.
- You know web development best-practices by heart
- You can choose wisely between server-side and client-side code
- You are passionate about the tools you use, contribute to them, or create new ones.
- You have experience with Git (we use Bitbucket)
- You actively improve and contribute to the companies development standards and front-end toolbelt
- You can work remotely and from European business hours.
- You have a high level of discipline and can manage your own time.
- You are a hard worker and don’t stop until each project is bug-less
- You’re a good communicator. Working remotely requires good communication skills.
- You are nice. We are ;-)
- Strong contributor to the open-source environment
- Strong interest in front-end and design
- Great contributions on StackOverflow or similar
- Experience with mobile development, desktop applications, and browser extensions
- Experience with project management and agile style methods (scrum, kanban)
- Experiences doing freelance work and/or agency work
To apply, email your resume and introduction to Dan at email@example.com
Non-personal introductions and generic cover letters will not be considered.