- We are a Y-Combinator ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring hands-on devops engineers to implement a modern AWS stack.
- Our SaaS business is +484% in 2020. We've raised $11+ million, 40 employees, cash-flow, TechCrunch / Hackernews coverage, and growing rapidly.
- Competitive offer, super positive team. We’ve been ‘Remote 1st’ since 2016. Must reside in USA.
- 5 yrs+ hands-on experience as a devops engineer.
- Expert in common AWS services (EC2, S3, Route 53, Lambda, Cloudwatch, RDS, etc.).
- Fluent in Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Fast & proficient at Linux CLI.
- Can write clean, simple, commented code.
- Be a hard worker and help us crank out high-quality devops daily as an individual contributor.
- Backend: REST API in Node, Hapi, Express.
- DB: MySQL and Redis.
- Frontend: React, Redux, Babel, Webpack.
- Ops: EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Cognito, IAM, Cloudwatch, Datadog, Rollbar, CircleCI.
Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States.