We’re a growing startup looking to disrupt the interior design & retail furniture industry. We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the company to drive product development from the ground level.
This is a contract role and we are looking for individuals that can commit 40+ hours a week to become a core member of our development team.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate with our product team to bring features from conception to completion.
• Collaborate with our marketing team to create conversion focused marketing pages.
• Develop features with an emphasis on usability and performance.
• Improve our engineering culture with an eye for best practices, code quality and code reviews.
• Actively contribute to the project with ideas and solutions to constantly improve the lives of our designers and their clients.
What We Want From You:
• Extensive experience with modern JS: Webpack, gulp.js, jQuery, React, ESLint, Prettier.
• Able to write vanilla JS from scratch (ES6).
• Solid CSS knowledge, BEM, ability to write and maintain manageable code.
• Ability to test own code, think through the edge cases, etc.
• An eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive to recognize problems and swiftly remedy them.
• Experience working with SaaS based businesses.
• Experience running A/B tests on application and marketing pages.
• Good communication skills.
• Familiar with Ruby on Rails.
If the above sounds like you -- please include a CV + portfolio of links along with a breakdown of your specific involvement with each project and we'll be in touch.