Hi I'm Daniel Koss, the Founder of creable
Nice to meet you!
I'm a Solo-Founder now looking to build a world-class tech-team.
Over the last 5 years I've already built a successful startup in the same industry (Social Media / Creator Economy). I bring startup and domain expertise to the project and will be the product manager.
creable is a Startup with one clear vision: Enabling the Creator Economy.
We want to enable 10'000'000 Creators by 2030.
How are we going to do that? By building software that enables Creators to grow their audience and monetize.
I've been working in the Creator Economy as YouTuber, Artist Manager, Consultant, Promoter and Media Buyer since 2009. During that time I've learned a lot about the problems that Creators nowadays face and how they could be solved (better, faster, cheaper) with software.
My vision is really big and I won't even have the chance of reaching it without an amazing team. so I need your help! If you want to enable the Creator Economy together with me and other members that will join soon, be an early team-member of a globally distributed, remote first startup and actively shape the future of creative work with me, I'd love to hear from you!
You will love working for creable, if:
- You have a desire for excellence.
- You’re passionate about Social Media and the Creator Economy.
- You’re honest and like transparency.
- You’re loyal and like to commit to a cause and team.
- You’re friendly and treat people nicely.
- You’re humble and always open to improve.
- You’re curious and love learning.
- You’re open-minded and don’t have a fixed worldview.
- You’re positive and improve the mood of the people around you.
- You’re proactive and take initiative.
- You’re accountable, don’t forget tasks and meet deadlines.
- You like challenges and don’t get frustrated by obstacles.
- You maintain a sense of urgency and like to move quickly.
- You’re a “getting sh*t done”-person.
- You’re a good listener.
- You write and speak concisely.
- You’re empathic and understand other people’s perspectives.
- You have actually read everything so far. If you decide to apply we will later ask you for the code word in the survey. The code word is: “Creator”. Remember it to stand out.
- 5+ years of working experience, developing production-ready software systems.
- Experience building reactive web applications (responsive, scalable, resilient, asynchronous).
- Experience with building, managing and deploying software in CD/CI fashion.
- Excellent know-how of different software architectures and design patterns.
- Experience integrating with RESTful endpoints.
- Experience integrating third-party API services (such as OAuth, social media authentication, etc.).
- Nice to have: Know-how of integrating any payment system provider (preferably Stripe).
In this role you will:
- Help us identify software engineering best practices that match our needs.
- Be involved in key decisions about software architecture, design and development.
- Inspire and work with a globally distributed team of engineers.
- Proactively think along and ask the questions to ensure that we’re going in the right direction.
- Conceive, design, develop and test our product - iteratively.
- Write clean, organized, tested and documented code.
- Partner with the Product Owner and other team members to inform, influence, support, and execute development decisions.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Continually update your technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- A passionate, high-performance team who’s fun to work with.
- Partial compensation in equity (optional / only if you want).
- The possibility to actively shape a Startup and form the culture and a consumer product that might be used by millions of people in the future.
- Remote work – We hire diverse, globally distributed people.
- Flexibility & Trust: Work from where and when you want. Whatever works best for you!
We work 100% remotely. You can work wherever you’re most productive and happy.
Our hiring process:
- Send me your CV + motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our Typeform (I'll send you the link)
- 15min Screening Interview
- 30min Technical Interview
- 1-2h Cultural fit Interview
- Real work test (paid!)
I'm excited to get to know you!