BRANDBASSADOR - SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER - 100% REMOTE
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing, and allows people to be an ambassador for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, Huel, Desenio and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
As a senior full stack developer, you will play a crucial role in building the product, you will help in designing the new parts of the software and making the right technical decisions . You will also mentor the other team members to produce a high quality, testable, maintainable code.
At least 3-4 years professional experience. Should have experience with designing a system architecture and/or helping maintain the tech part of a project. Ideally has worked in a project where scalability was an important requirement.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Extensive experience in React OR Angular / Node / GraphQL / Apollo / TypeScript
- Familiar with NoSQL Document-oriented database (we use couchbase but experience with other databases is fine).
- Enjoy solving problems and designing solutions.
- Experience with writing tests (we use jest / testing-library).
- Fan of clean code.
- Computer science background.
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- 100% Remote
- We are creating the best Development team in Europe and want to find future rock stars to nurture & invest in. We take your personal development seriously.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development
- Lots of fun team socials (Escape Rooms, Flight Club etc.) plus a company trip once a year (last year we stayed in a lighthouse in Norway!)