We're a rapidly growing dental software company that's a technology leader in our space. We're expanding our development and engineering team to tackle bigger and more innovative projects.
As our Senior Full Stack Developer you'll be responsible for:
- Collaborating in the design and architecture of our platform
- Providing clean, consistent, readable code
- Taking a feature request from design all the way to a production release in a scalable way
Here's what we're looking for:
- Must have a proven record of results in high-growth companies
- Must have strong communication skills
- We need someone that's eager to learn and not afraid to experiment with new technology
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for:
- A minimum of five years experience building web applications
- An expert in Node.js
- Experience with React, Ember or both
- Experience with web sockets
- Comfortable with GIT
- Strong understanding of database structures and SQL.
This position is full time and includes health, dental, vision, and 401k benefits. Salary is dependent on experience but $100k+.