Now Hiring: Senior Full-Stack Developer
We are looking for a dedicated, talented developer to join our team at Funnelytics! This is a full-time remote role anywhere in North America.
Founded in 2018, we set out to create the next generation of web analytics. Our mission is to create the most interactive web analytics platform to provide marketers and business owners with actionable insights.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer(Node.js) at Funnelytics, you will play an instrumental role in reshaping the way in which businesses and marketers think about web analytics. We’ve thrown away traditional charts and graphs to start from scratch and build an immersive analytics platform.
You’ll take the lead in engineering efforts in analytics. This will include working with the existing analytics product in concert with our current team, but also planning and executing the steps that will take the tool to the next level.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building analytics features that leverage first and third party data
- Resolving and identifying bugs.
- Assisting in front-end implementation of analytics features.
- Participating in code reviews, sprint plannings, and retrospectives.
- Support team members in removing roadblocks and implementing features to the best of their abilities.
- Take the lead in new initiatives to increase security, monitoring, and testing.
An ideal candidate looks like:
- 3 or more years of experience with Node.js
- Experienced with various types of databases (relational, document, column-oriented, graph, etc). Experience with column-oriented databases is ideal.
- Hands-on experience with single page application frameworks such as Angular and Ember.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally.
Our tech stack: