We are looking for a full stack engineer to help build the next generation of our online ETL/EDI platform. You will help design and build tools, applications and processes to scale out our platform. This is a great opportunity to define a role that best fits your strengths and interests as you help guide our architecture.
- At your core you like to build and develop systems and have a natural curiosity that drives you to want to understand the other areas that you work touches
- You believe in the value automation of build, deploy, and test can bring to an organization
- You want to understand the most effective way to deploy the applications you build and understand the infrastructure they run on
- You are disciplined and self-motivated
- You want to work at a small company where you can directly contribute and influence the shape and direction of the organization by tapping into your entrepreneurial spirit
- At least 4 years working with the java ecosystem Spring Boot and/or Apache Camel would be a plus
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies
- Experience Working Remotely
Known2U is a small fully remote company building a cloud based data transformation and validation platform. Our service combines foundational domain and implementation experience with modern software design to take the pain out of ongoing data exchange. Known2U is a profitable company with a "who’s who" of clients and partners. We offer the best of both worlds – a small startup environment with a mature client base. We also offer our employees a tremendous benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401K), personal time off policy, and bonus structure.