Uscreen is a leading video-on-demand & live streaming platform in a rapidly expanding video monetization market. Our model is designed to empower content creators and businesses leveraging the power of video to create a predictable, sustainable revenue stream. We’re looking for a talented Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help us find alternative routes to reach, educate and convert more prospects.
You’ll get to work with our team of incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, and skilled people who are open to learning and happy to take constructive criticism to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About the role:
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is a vital cross-functional role working amongst our Sales & Marketing teams and will report directly to our CEO.
The role will require a thorough understanding of our products and features to leverage our brand and find new avenues for growth. We consistently release new features and functionality, which you need the technical aptitude to quickly learn and apply this information in a fast-paced environment.
Your role will be integral in developing creative growth strategies based upon your ability to analyze data on our brand and positioning. This role requires you to have proven organizational skills, the ability to work autonomously, and to have the confidence to support or challenge our current direction to drive growth results. As the “driver” you will be in charge of broadening our audience by developing our product marketing strategies.
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will need to be highly organized & autonomous, and ready to ‘hit the ground running’. You must be comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced technical organization. You’re a natural salesperson. You are intellectually curious, ambitious, self-motivated, and able to think strategically.
Jobs and Duties
- Implementation, promotion & scaling of product marketing strategies.
- Analyzing brand and position and finding opportunities to increase product promotion & marketing.
- Develop co-marketing partnerships & opportunities with other companies, websites, and/or services
- Develop a comprehensive overview of the customers journey and identify opportunities for optimizations at each step
Specifically, this person is:
- Data & results driven.
- Has successfully implemented, promoted, and sealed product marketing strategies for SaaS products in the past.
- Has the ability to think strategically and come up with innovative solutions with a tangible impact.
- Has experience creating co-marketing partnerships and opportunities with other companies, websites, or services.
- You’ve extensively used and have knowledge surrounding software tools such as Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Zapier, Pipedrive, etc.
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9AM to 6PM EDT
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, analytics tools, and dashboards
- 5+ years of experience in relevant demand generation positions in the software industry
- Experience implementing, promoting, and scaling product marketing strategies within the SaaS industry.
- Experience launching SaaS products globally and driving campaigns, building funnels & go to market initiatives.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding goals
- Experience working with marketing automation and sales enablement tools
- You are highly organized & autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours.
- If applicable, 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
How to apply:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/gkM2Be6GGn4gzwXX7