iES MACH IS HIRING
Remote Senior Java Developer job at iES MACH
- Proficient in Java and can confidently write, test, and deploy code.
- Knowledge and professional experience with Spring (Boot).
- Enjoy working on a variety of different aspects of a project from server-side backend architecture to UI experiences.
- Self-motivated, independent, but enjoy working with other smart individuals to find the best solution to a problem.
- Proficient in SQL and you understand how JPA/Hibernate works.
- Understand NoSQL data storage concepts and tools.
- Able to SSH into a server and troubleshoot the occasional server issue.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English.
- Understand Unix-based operating systems
- Understand distributed version control systems (git or mercurial)
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud concepts
- Prior experience working remotely
- Senior Java developer is responsible for implementing new features, improving upon existing features and helping triage the occasional bug.
- Tasks can vary from multi-tier web applications, mobile applications, data analytics, system optimizations, integrations, and others.
- You will have a lot of independence and agency, but you will be expected to seek other team members to find the best possible solution and be open to helping others do the same.
- Occasional travel may be required for face-to-face meetings. Unlikely to exceed more than 2 or 3 times a year.