We are looking for a highly skilled SW Engineer to join our growing Apostera team helping us to
develop state of the art mixed reality applications for automotive solutions including UI/UX part and
business logic. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with similar SW for real-time system
designing it in the way to get well-structured, easily-readable and highly-stable source code. The great
plus is prior experience in 2D/3D real-time graphic rendering techniques and GPU rendering pipeline.
• Drive for Results
• Team-work and cooperation
• Problem solving and decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• 3+ years of engineering experience
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.).
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming and Design knowledge (e.g. design patterns)
• Strong C++11 and STL knowledge
• Good linear algebra knowledge
• MS or BS in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
• Intermediate English
• Experience with Linux OS
• Debugging under Linux
• Boost knowledge
• Experience with multithreading
• Understanding of dynamic libraries
• Experience with OpenGL ES 3.x and GLSL ES
• Software development for ADAS and infotainment systems and solutions
• Implementation of UI/UX design according to customer requirements
• Verification of implemented software (unit test, etc.)
• Optimization of existing algorithms to achieve real-time performance under target platform
• Involvement to requirements analysis, architecture development, design
• Review of software requirements, architecture and design documents and implementation
• Following of the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general
• Communication with customer (optional).