You’ll work on our Mobile Team, helping to build a thriving community connecting brands and fans.
We build native Android and iOS apps that thousands of people use to engage with their favorite brands. The apps are photo-heavy, and leverage Sendbird for real-time chat. Fans interact in the app, and earn rewards for sharing brand messages.
Most communities today come from top-down enterprise contracts, and onboarding has been high-touch. This year, we are experimenting with bottoms-up, self-serve access to communities. So, we need to rethink things like onboarding and viral loops.
This is an opportunity to:
- Flex your design superpowers and play a critical part in scaling our mobile product to help propel the company to Series B
- Join a fast-paced stable startup at the right time. You’ll be an early employee of a hard working team - set on our mission to create a technology layer that connects brands to their fans and helps foster community.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with a small team (3 engineers + 1 PM) as a full-time remote employee
- Participate in product planning sprints
- Collaborate with the community management team to understand fan needs and barriers to engagement
- Work with product and engineering to design and implement features
- Build and maintain a design system for Zyper (currently in Figma)
What we value:
- 4+ years as a product designer working on mobile
- A strong portfolio with social, community, or messaging designs
- Experience on a small software team with lots of ownership
- Excellent communication and writing ability
- Comfortable managing your own time and priorities
- Interest in learning new technologies and interpersonal skills
Some of our benefits:
- Global and remote friendly team
- Employer paid healthcare premiums (90%+)
- Vision and Dental
What’s it really like working at Zyper:
Note: A portfolio is required with your application.