Our customer Ring Central, Inc., global provider of cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions, is looking for senior Node JS developers to work with customer engineering team located in StPetersburg, Russia.
While basic English level is required, most of project communications are in Russian, therefore ability to communicate in Russian is essential.
Project team is developing a new generation of video conferencing services built using WebRTC, the video quality of which is adapted to various networks: 3G, WiFi, LTE. It allows you to make video calls and organize video conferences for thousands of participants. Users can connect to the service from browsers, from smartphones and using desktop applications. Now we are looking for strong developers in the new project team, which started less than two years ago. There is almost no legacy in this project, and it is possible to choose new interesting technologies, since most of the components you have to develop from scratch.
- Become a part of a team of professionals developing innovative telecommunication services
- Design and develop backend for modern communication applications: voice and video calls, chats, video conferencing
- Actively participate in the analysis of product requirements and plan technical tasks
Candidates assigned to project will need to pass criminal background check.
Requirements: Must have:
- Development experience using Node.js, WebSockets, NoSQL
- Good engineering training, skills in solving algorithmic problems. Experience in developing autotests for backend
- Ability to work with version control systems
- Backend Architecture Design Skills for Web Applications
- Experience in developing distributed / high-load systems
- Linux / Unix Administration Experience
- Knowledge of HTML5, modern front-end frameworks and libraries: React, Redux, etc.