WP White Security is a young development company that develops high-quality WordPress security and management plugins. Our plugins are installed on more than 150,000 websites and are used by world renowned businesses such as Disney, Amazon, and Intel!
Even though we have a very large customer base, we are still a small team. So there is a lot of room to grow within the company.
What will your job be?
You will work on the development of our WordPress plugins portfolio
. Your tasks will span from designing new features (with the team), writing code and bug fixing, expecting that new and changed code is thoroughly tested and well documented. You will also help the other developers, conduct code reviews of their code, test their code, help our support team solve customer issues, and interact with the rest of the team for knowledge sharing and product work.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Organized, methodological and can work with very little or no supervision
- 5+ years experience working as a PHP / WordPress plugin developer (mostly back end development)
- Hands on experience with testing automation and writing testable code (unit testing) etc
- Strong background in scalable database usage with MySQL
- Good understanding of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) environments
- Hard working and passionate – we are a young start-up
- [BONUS] Good skills in react.js and jQuery
- [BONUS] good understanding of both WordPress and application security
Benefits of working for us
- Work from anywhere (during European time zone hours)
- Job security and competitive salary
- Work in a flat, small, and friendly organization
- Paid educational materials (such as online courses & books)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps
- Long term engagement – we are looking for a committed candidate who within a few years can become a team lead and a source of knowledge.
How to apply
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a WordPress.org profile, Github, BitBucket or other repository with code that you have written, please include them in the email so we can look at them. In the email also include the answers to the following questions:
- What are your payment expectations?
- What are you looking for in your next job?