We are on the lookout for an experienced Product Designer to join us on our high-growth journey and ensure that our product continues to delight our customers. Your focus will be on driving product growth with responsibilities spanning from user research, through to prototyping and delivery.
- Take ownership of the product's User Experience and be the voice of the user.
- Research, collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data to drive product improvements and product strategy.
- Facilitating workshops related to requirements gathering , ideation, usability testing and acceptance testing.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, information architecture and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers, your team and Software Engineers to improve the product design and/or refine UI elements used through the platform.
- Write functional design specifications and test implemented solutions.
- Develop sketches, wire-frames, and interactive models to prototype and test solutions on users.
- Continue to build and maintain the UI library and help evolve the design system, helping empower the design team to achieve consistency, while providing flexibility, and ultimately efficiency.
- Prepare and present rough drafts, mock-ups, and prototypes to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Evolve our UX capabilities
- You have 4+ years of Product Design experience, having shipped complex products, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- Familiarity with Sketch is preferable.
- A systemic design approach and experience in developing the foundations, patterns and governing rules of a design system are essential.
- You can create clear and friendly user interfaces and have a portfolio to showcase your work that equally balances UX with elegant UI.
- You love solving problems through design and can communicate your ideas with sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows, and rapid prototypes.
- You can understand & identify user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries, and data analysis.
- You are good at communicating design decisions clearly. You’ll present your design concepts and prototypes to stakeholders and clients.
- You are adaptable and knowledgeable with a thirst for continual improvement and a desire to impart knowledge on others.
- You have good project and organisational skills, helping plan and deliver design priorities.
- You have an appreciation for the necessary balance between design, product and business objectives.
- You are comfortable with feedback: giving and receiving feedback is seen as a critical function of your role.
- You love working in end-to-end Product Design: one day you'll be researching and analysing, another day you'll be prototyping, engaging directly with the customer and then doing pixel-perfect UI design.
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real time feedback through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal "tribal knowledge" to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Gibson Guitars, Bayer, Unilever, Giant Bikes and Garmin... to name a few.
We believe teamwork is a craft and we strive to master it. We win as a team of teams. We win and we celebrate together. We lose and we learn together. Just like we tell our customers, we work better together too! Value 1 - One Team Wins
Myagi has a coaching culture. It’s everyone’s job to help each other improve through deliberate feedback. Everyone has the responsibility to practice what they learn from their coaches at work and we invest in continually improving as a team. Value 2 - Everyone a coach, every one a player
We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere in the business and so from our graduates to the CEO and leadership team, everyone has a voice and they are all equally valid. But you have to speak up and be passionate about your view to ensure your message gets through. Value 3 - Respectfully Noisy
Passion is everything to us because we care about the customers we build products for, the teammates we work with and the partners we rely on. We hold each other to account and we take initiative. Value 4 - Give a Shit
Why you'll love working with us
- Our Attitude: We’re creating a new category from scratch!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Channel Success.
- Our ROI: Increase collaboration, increase sell-in, and improve sell-through.
- Our Technology: Integrations, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Great companies like Nike, Giant Bikes, Luxottica, Rip Curl, Bayer, and Garmin.
- Our Team: A team of collaborators who’ve done this before and are doing it again, but better
Myagi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.