Diagram co-founds companies that pursue big ideas in the financial, insurance, and healthcare sectors. We combine venture capital investment, incubator-style support, and the unfair advantages of large incumbents into a unique, founder-centric model. As a leading venture builder, Diagram offers founders a unique platform to launch a business, scale it, and pursue global success.
We know that innovation can improve wellbeing. So we're on a mission to ensure it happens.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join one of our portfolio companies in stealth mode in the banking space.
- Think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it looks' but 'why we should build')
- Team player who loves to collaborate and bounce ideas off others - you understand that giving/receiving feedback is crucial in your development and growth
- Creative problem solver who is highly resourceful in getting things done
- Work closely with the product development team to define vision and strategies for your product area and create product roadmaps to execute those strategies
- Counted on to gather requirements and create specifications for the development team
- Looked upon to make executive decisions on the development team's priorities to deliver the highest impact projects
- Responsible for mapping out the minimum viable product, coordination of resources to successfully launch products and measuring core success metrics to iterate and improve future phases continually
- 7+ years of solid Product Management experience bringing consumer products to market and seeing it through many iterations
- Strong analysis skills: you are superb at breaking down problems into logical steps
- A strong data-driven approach in decision making (via KPIs and metrics)
- Extensive experience in executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products
- Solid technical background, experienced with working on systems that process imperfect data
- A right eye for UI/UX design, understand the methodology behind creating amazing user workflows
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration) - can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
- It would be best if you were a great problem solver - we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- Results-oriented, someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in FinTech or the lending space is highly preferred
- Experience with mobile and app technologies to remove friction points from mobile customer journeys
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Located in Greater Montreal Area
Our new company is fully remote and headquartered out of Montreal QC, Canada. We are passionate about company culture and strive to make a positive impact on the people around us.
Our company values are:
- Honesty and Transparency
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Choice of a high-resolution monitor(s)
- Group Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Policy