We are looking for a remote Senior Product Manager to join our team of twenty. You’ll help shape the product strategy, define the products we build, and support our team, to deliver these to our worldwide audience. Your scope will span our growing family of products and channels, including the desktop app, mobile apps, API and integrations.
As our first dedicated Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to lead the internal growth of the practice as we continue to scale. You’ll report directly to our CEO.
- Working with the CEO and department Leads to define the quarterly product roadmap in line with our strategy and vision
- Completing user research, surveys and data analysis (Amplitude, GA, Chartmogul) to validate product ideas and support decision making
- Defining product briefs and specifications, partnering with our Product Design team
- Refining our Project Management and Delivery practices to drive efficiency and productivity
- Working with our Marketing Lead and Customer Success team to educate our customers on new features and drive up engagement
- Proactively seek out ideas, tools and processes that ultimately improve the experience for our customers and drive forward the quality of our products
We’re looking for someone with experience managing and delivering best-in-class products at scale. You draw from your skills across user research, data analysis and stakeholder management, to translate our strategy into the products our customers use every day. You pride yourself on your attention to detail and the relationships you have with team members across departments that enables them to deliver their best work.
This role requires:
- 5+ years experience working on enterprise-level business services
- Experience in running user testing sessions and surveys
- Deep understanding of user analytics including tools such as GA, Hotjar and Amplitude
- Strong understanding of APIs and integrations
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, leading products from start to finish
You have well-considered opinions about software and demonstrate a passion for the craft of Product Management.
All our team members possess a strong eye for detail and a love and respect for design. We're attracted to candidates that can demonstrate this in their past work experience.
You should be comfortable working autonomously, with previous experience collaborating as part of a remote team a big plus. Excellent English and written communication skills are required to be successful in this role.
💼 Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you'd like to work out of home.
🏖 Work where you want: As long as you have great internet speeds, be wherever you want to be.
🏰 Annual team meetup: We get together as a full team every year, the last two were in Athens and Lisbon. We will continue this tradition when the time is right.
⚕Medical, dental & vision: In the US, we pay 50% of your coverage, including partners and children.
🖥 Home Office Expense Budget: We help you kickstart or upgrade your home office setup.
💰Team Liquidity Pool: Rewarding our team if there's ever an exit
We’re a 100% remote and global team. We encourage people of different backgrounds and perspectives to join our team and deliver their best work. Due to the specific requirements of the role, we’re looking for someone with at least two hours cross-over with Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
The salary range is US $130-$150K. Compensation is benchmarked using 50th percentile San Francisco market salaries, with a cost-of-living index applied to your location. We assess your level during the interview process. If you are outside the US, you’ll be hired as a Contractor.
Applications close on Monday, 31st August.
We will be in touch with eligible candidates by Friday, 4th September with a view to secure a September/early October start-date. For more information on our interview process and what it’s like to join our global team, visit our Float careers page
Please use the application questions to help us get to know you and your relevant experience. Your answers are a key criteria for our assessment and any answers that are ignored will mean your application is automatically disqualified.
We appreciate the time and energy that goes into crafting a job application, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback during the application stage due to the volume of applications we receive.