About the Role
The Senior Product Manager will join our growing PM team to lead both platform and native mobile initiatives with our US-based clients as well as new products that Whitespectre is developing. Significant experience with subscription-based models, ecommerce, and/or SaaS platforms is a plus.
This position can be performed remotely or from our offices in Barcelona. Our working hours are typically 11am to 8pm BCN time. Only candidates who are based outside of the US will be considered for this role.
This role requires excellent writing and presentation skills in English. Ideally, you are a native English speaker or have spent many years working with a US, UK, or Canada-based company.
In this role, you will:
- Align with clients on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and advance the roadmap
- Own the evolution of the product from inception through launch and iteration
- Define and communicate detailed user stories and lead the team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions
- Work hand in hand with UI/UX designers and the development team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences
- Use analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship
We work on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology. This job is ideal for PMs who are action-oriented, self-directed and enjoy a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
We’re excited about candidates who are:
- Excellent collaborators and communicators. You consider the perspective and priorities of each stakeholder in advance when you communicate. You’re clear, specific, and engaging. You’re skilled at building trust and group alignment, even in tricky situations
- Excellent organizers; able to catch and juggle competing priorities while understanding the bigger project management picture to make yourself and your team successful.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about new products, emerging technologies, and new market opportunities.
- Bring a strong eye for design and a human-centered approach to product development
- Understand product marketing and the importance of a company’s brand and positioning in gaining both market share and customer loyalty
- Seeking a long-term, growth opportunity. While our work is fast-paced, we also work consistent hours and value stability. If you’re a ‘Digital Nomad’ and/or looking for something short-term, then we’re not the right fit for you.
- At least 3+ years in a Product Management role, working daily with a development team
- At least 1+ years of experience managing native mobile apps. Ideally, you have experience with both IOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to craft strategy presentations as well as deliver updates for an executive audience.
- Experience using analytics platforms and enough experience with data analysis to know how to track KPIs and what questions to ask