Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote or Chico, CA
ClockShark’s time tracking and job management software enables field service and construction companies to run their businesses better with our leading web and mobile apps. Used by over 6000 companies, ClockShark was founded in 2014 and has grown into a market leader in the time tracking space. We’re currently making big investments to increase the breadth of our product offering in the field service & construction management space. We’re looking for experienced, winning SaaS professionals to join our growing team.
About The Role
We are looking for an energetic, unstoppable Product Marketing Manager to join our team to work remotely or from our offices in Chico, CA. We’re currently expanding our product offering, leaving room to help craft GTM strategy and overall positioning. As a product marketer, you will be responsible for bringing our new features to market, and communicating the benefits of our product through compelling storytelling.
You will be expected to be an advocate for ClockShark’s feature set and its benefits - driving demand and usage. You’ll partner closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to establish positioning and messaging, build product feature launch strategies, run and analyze feature releases, perform competitive research to create effective differentiation, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing customer-marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will have passion and experience in product marketing coupled with understanding of the field service and/or construction industries and associated buyer/customer personas.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Work with the CEO and product team to craft go-to-market strategy and positioning for new features and continually evaluate and optimize positioning for existing features.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their value proposition
- Create processes around the sharing of information so that the whole company is communicating the same positioning and messaging with prospects and customers.
- Create marketing programs (e.g. product videos, website copy) that articulate the benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Will initially work and report to the CEO directly, working with support of resources from the Marketing and Product teams. After an introductory period will manage a small team of product marketers.
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years professional experience, with 4+ years in SaaS Marketing and 2+ years in Product Marketing
- Management or team lead experience is preferred
- A portfolio of product marketing work that exhibits a successful track record as a part of a winning team
- Experience in SaaS, HR technology software, construction and/or field service management software
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’, experience with copywriting technique and an eye for grammar/spelling
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- “In the trenches” hands-on experience with making product walkthrough videos, basic graphics, landing page creation and copy optimization tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience