We’re looking for a product-oriented Senior React Native Engineer for a fully remote role.
- 3+ years of React Native experience
- Located in Europe or South America, within 7 hours of CST/Chicago.
Your role will be to lead our mobile application development using React Native and TypeScript. We’re looking for a product-oriented engineer who understands design and user experience, and can contribute to shaping the future roadmap of the product.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Designs systems and architectures, and isn’t intimated by difficult or complex problems.
- Can learn complex topics in short periods of time.
- Is a good writer. You must show that you’re able to write not just clean code, but can write user-friendly documentation that simplifies complex topics. A good writer is also able to effectively communicate their plans and blueprints, ideas and strategies, and issues and concerns, using a to-the-point, non-indulgent style of writing that can be a model for other team members.
32-hour workweek. Partitioned however you like. No need to be online and present every day from 9-5.
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks paid time off
- Fully remote and asynchronous work culture
- Digital services reimbursement (Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Dropbox, etc)
- Weekly reimbursed lunch delivery (Uber Eats, Door Dash, etc)
- Co-working space reimbursement
- Continuing Education & Personal Development reimbursement (courses and conferences)
- Health insurance reimbursement (US only)
Who we are:
We build an end-to-end encrypted note-taking application beloved and used by many, and available on every major platform. We’ve built this through a sustainable business model powered directly by user subscriptions to our service.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a role you can see yourself in, send an email to email@example.com
with a small intro, resume, and any relevant online links.
(Please excuse the funky paragraph spacing in this post. WWR editor is totally bugged 😉)