is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world's best remote company
We've been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round
, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams
are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices - we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States or Canada.
What You'll Do
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for performance management and analytics of our fast growing sales, customer success and channels teams. As the owner of our sales dashboards, you have the opportunity to lead the analysis of data at all points to provide insights, and be a critical player to ensure those insights get turned into actions and results. You’ll work closely with the leadership team to analyze the business, make recommendations on how to improve the strategy, and work cross-functionally with sales, operations, and marketing to refine our data collection and analysis processes. You will be a critical player in ensuring sales and operations are forecasted accurately and sales and marketing are investing effectively. This is a unique opportunity to be a ground floor sales operations hire on a fast growing sales and channel team.
- Sales dashboard management, KPI tracking, insights mining, and scorecard reporting
- Sales <> Operations planning routine management and commercialization support
- Price & promotion tracking and strategy implementation
- Channel business planning and communications
- Sales effectiveness analysis (ROI on spends, incentives, competitive benchmarking)
Need to Have:
- 5+ years in Strategy Consulting and/or Sales/Business Operations, ideally within a high-growth technology company
- Excellent business insight. A proven understanding of B2B sales, GTM strategies and operations, and have something to contribute in our roadmap planning discussions with executive leadership and key partners.
- Data Driven. You use data to frame, advise and guide the prioritization and decision making process, to lead the health of your programs through delivery, and to assess the success and impact once you are done.
- An ability to think strategically but dive into details when needed.
- Resourcefulness and flexibility are a must.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional presence.
Nice to Have
- Previous sales operations management experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Channel and reseller operations
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.