Driven SEO Manager focusing on Linkbuilding, Onpage and Content Strategy
BRYTER is a young but leading enterprise SaaS company focused on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and business decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our No Code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and repetitive.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Senior SEO & Online Community Manager with us:
In this role, you will be jointly working with three teams: Growth/Performance Marketing, Content Team (Writers and Digital Assets), Website Developers.
👉 Success: Your goal is to increase our organic leads and define processes for sustainable action.
👉 Ownership: You will be responsible for website traffic, onpage strategy and website conversion.
As a SEO Manager you will
- Own our ranking for all relevant searches.
- Champion SEO in the company. You will ensure SEO is baked into our process of content creation.
- Establish a single source of truth keyword list for the entire marketing team to align to, and use as informative guideposts through which to drive our SEM and content strategy.
- Be the advisor to the content team informing them of where there are content gaps that need to be filled, what keywords to optimize for and how to optimize their content for better search results.
- Identify and review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
As an owner of our Website and organic channels you will
- Build and direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Set up processes and channels for optimized conversion.
- Assist the growth marketing team in planning and building conversion channels.
- Generate reports and present results and suggestions on a regular basis.
As a Online Community Manager you will
- Act as the frontline manager of the BRYTER media platforms and supervise, manage and curate our most important digital communication channels.
- Respond to community members and customers and coordinate support from customer service, legal, compliance and brand marketing.
- Protect and enhance the BRYTER brand by monitoring social conversations, trending stories and industry news; work with the brand and marketing team to develop conversational content as appropriate.
- Use data to develop simple, powerful insights that impact our social servicing strategy.
- Have a deep understanding of the BRYTER brand voice and tone.
- Participate in the creation and publication process of content in various media formats in English and German in close collaboration with our Marketing and Website Development teams.
- Build new relationships with external partners outside of our own properties; Manage the day-to-day relationship with multiple vendors.
- Organize and manage community events and conferences, be present at external community events.
- Optimize our digital content (blog posts, publications, academic papers, white papers, courses) for conversion.
- (International) travel may be required.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proven experience as an SEO Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Experience working with content marketers and providing guidance to them about search.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Google Search Console, SEMRush, AHREFS, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and publishing platforms (e.g. WordPress).
- Metric-driven approach at work.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the global SEO and Onpage strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning. Full remote working environment.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
Is this you? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please attach your CV and provide a cover letter and earliest starting date). We are excited to meet you!
If you want to work with us, don’t hesitate to contact us!