Do you have experience in the eCommerce industry? Do you enjoy working on the Shopify platform? Are you comfortable working alongside both creative designers and other front-end developers? Are you an enthusiastic and disciplined professional who loves creating clean, scalable code? Then we're looking for you!
We should talk if:
- You have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions, and standards
- You can analyze existing HTML code while building new features that seamlessly integrate with existing code
- You have some Shopify and Liquid chops
- You want to push yourself to promote the growth of the development team and create high-quality, interactive eCommerce solutions
Our Senior Shopify Developer’s Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Work with a small team of frontend developers
- Create interactive sites via Shopify for our Enterprise clients
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Lead discovery process on the development side for new eCommerce build projects
- Communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Translate technical requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Perform ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Have eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento, etc.)
- Are familiar developing with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, SASS, etc.)
- Experience scoping complex development solutions, oftentimes without all the required information
- An excellent ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Some experience with or a desire to lead or mentor other developers
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
It’s a bonus if you also:
- Are experienced integrating dynamic content solutions with API Services
- Understand conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, A/B testing, etc.)
- Have knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Have experience with managing and mentoring a team of front-end developers
- Experience explaining complex technical concepts to people outside of your department
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- Competitive Salary
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare, dental and vision benefits and contribute up to 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days paid time off and 10 company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- 401k with a 4% match
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!