You will become a member of our R&D team, working on one of our successful SaaS products used by milions of individuals and thousands of companies every day, such as AODocs, YAMM, Form Publisher, Playengo, Awesome Table. The amazing reputation of our products is our core asset: therefore, we are literally paranoid about quality and customer satisfaction, and very selective about the talents we onboard.
- Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical field.
- 3+ years of software / web application development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of MVC web frameworks (eg AngularJS, Angular, React).
- Knowledge / experience of implementation of web services (REST / SOAP).
- Knowledge of development frameworks, use of IDE (eg IntelliJ) and Repository Tool Management (eg git).
Highly Desirable Requirements:
- Design of technical specifications (UML, Entity Relationship Diagram, Activity Diagram).
- Any knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or Azure technology (eg. AppEngine), along with the curiosity to be always up to date on “what’s new” in the IT landscape.
- Knowledge of ReactJS.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (eg. Google Cloud Datastore, MongoDB).
- We will appreciate a personal page on GitHub.
- Knowledge or experience with SCRUM, Agile and GitFlow.
- Familiar with the world of clean code, architecture and design patterns.
- Fluent English is a must, Italian French or other languages will be a plus.
- Ethical sense of work, respect for customers and colleagues, team spirit are mandatory to be hired and succeed at Revevol.