Apartment Therapy Media helps people live happily and healthily in their homes. Since Maxwell Ryan founded Apartment Therapy in 2004, it has become an award-winning authority of design inspiration and real-life home solutions while Kitchn has earned its place as the go-to resource for home cooks looking to plan and prep better meals for their families. Together, the two sites reach over 650 million people every month across all platforms and have more than 100 people working in both our sunny NYC office and around the US.
Apartment Therapy Media is looking for an experienced and passionate Ad Tech Engineer with a track record of mentorship, technical excellence, and innovation. This role will work on ad-tech products and platforms for category leading sites including ApartmentTherapy.com, TheKitchn.com, and CubbyAtHome.com. This individual will be a part of our product and engineering team and collaborate with our revenue team to optimize and expand revenue opportunities. A successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to describe technical direction to non-technical colleagues as well as a team of technically savvy developers.
- Architect, code and maintain advertising capabilities for sites that delight millions of customers.
- Mentorship! Expand our team knowledge and understanding of ad technologies.
- Produce and deliver high quality, maintainable software.
- Critical, constructive participation in code review and constant improvement of standards of documentation and communication.
- Be ready to deploy on day one.
- 3+ years experience building, optimizing, and analyzing ad-tech products
- Experience working with Prebid.js and custom bidder configurations. Working knowledge of Prebid Server and Go is a strong plus
- Strong experience building solutions with GPT and Google Ad Manager is a must
- Knowledge of IMA SDK and video advertising preferred
- Familiarity with APS (Amazon TAM) or other marketplaces is a plus
- Good understanding of web-tracking and tagging technologies
- Able to debug ad HTTP requests and delivery issues
- Understands how performance and metrics such as viewability affect revenue
- Knowledge of programmatic sales solutions (DSPs, SSPs, Ad Networks, etc)
- AMP experience is a plus
- Comfortable with Git and Github workflows
Apartment Therapy Media is an equal opportunity employer that works to foster diversity and inclusion. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, orientation, religion, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.