PopSQL does for SQL editors what Google Docs did for word processors. We make collaboration a breeze.
We’ve seen what easy access and shareability of data does for teams. It leads to better decisions. It reduces unfounded opinions. It fosters cross-team collaboration since all teams can speak the same language.
What we've built so far is just the beginning (think v1 of Slack). Join us and build a great product, a great culture, and a great company.
We're a remote team based across the Americas.
- Recent Y Combinator graduate (Summer 2019)
- Successful seed round (details to be announced shortly)
- Founded by one of Instacart’s earliest engineers
- Clients include: DoorDash, Redfin, Optimizely, and 100s more
- Own our Rails application and AWS infra
- Have a huge impact on which products and features we build
- Define our technical architecture, processes, stack, and culture
- Own engineering and product goals end-to-end
- Work directly with customers to learn their needs
- 5+ years experience with Ruby and Rails
- High sense of ownership to independently make good decisions for users and the business
- A desire to be part of an early stage startup and wear multiple hats
- Use data to make decisions
- Have an attention to detail and quality, but know how to balance that with speed given we're a startup
- A sense of humor (startups should be fun) as well as gravitas (startups are serious; money and livelihoods are on the line)
Technologies we use
- Backend: Ruby, Rails, AWS, Docker, Terraform, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached