We are a company that places technology at the core of everything we do. Our senior engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and understand our business better than anyone. We are proud to be building the best team, software and processes and focus on quality without cutting corners. As a 100% remote working team, our engineers are based in more than 14 locations across the UK and Europe. We’re a pretty diverse group; some have worked for giant companies, others have worked for startups, but we all love a challenge and being part of a company that helps our customers to make millions of payments.
We care deeply about everything that we do; inclusive working practices and diverse teams are at the heart of our business. Made up of a mixture of banking experts, engineers, artists, marketers, and customer advocates, here at Form3, we strongly believe that everyone has a voice. We have a really flexible working environment and see ourselves as one of the best companies for remote working.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working on new development projects
- Automating absolutely everything
- Pair programming
All of this to deliver the best software to our clients
AT FORM3 YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH
Go mainly with a few other languages thrown in
- AWS for most of our cloud services
Kubernetes and ECS for automatic scaling and deployment and Docker to run our services
- Automated testing using BDD and TDD and Pact. Code quality is a big thing for us at Form3
- DevOps tools and mindset, including infrastructure as code with Terraform and full automated CI/CD and platform monitoring
- DevSecOps tools and processes, including automatic code analysis
- You love a challenge and learning new things
- Writing clean and high-quality code is your thing
- You have experience with at least two different programming languages – ideally Go or Java
- You have some experience developing complex distributed systems
- You like working with the best technology stack
- You’re experienced (or passionate) about automating operations
If you’d prefer to work part-time, we’ll do our best to help you meet life commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- We’re continually recruiting great Senior Software Engineers, so, if you think we’re the place for you to grow, submit an application
- The first stage is a quick telephone call with a member of our Talent Team
- Next comes a technical test. Don’t worry, there are no trick questions, or cutesy whiteboard exercises; we just need to see your approach to writing software. We do this exercise using Go as it’s our primary language here at Form3.
- If we like your test, we’ll invite you to a final round interview to see how you get on with debugging and technical questioning
- A great technology stack
- Work directly with the founding team in a creative and open environment
- The ability to work remotely 100% of the time
- 30 days of holiday
- Work on building a cloud based next generation API
- Regular paid trips to London to spend time with our wonderful team
- A great working space in central London (close to Tower Bridge) with a rooftop hangout space if you want to use it