Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer aims to build simple tools around people’s creative process, on any device. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by anyone – from our moms to your favorite artists. As we grow, the simplicity of our service will be challenged. It is our responsibility to design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
Quality Engineering at WeTransfer
We are focusing on test automation to enable our cross-functional development teams own the quality of their releases. You will be supporting other teams, by providing tooling, monitoring and alerting as well as guidance on how to make our products more testable. As shipping great products is a team sport, active communication and collaboration are vital here. You’ll play a key role in the development of our products, balancing individual responsibilities with the support that you provide to the teams to level up our game.
- Improve and expand test automation tooling
- Come up with new and creative ways to test our products
- Define and implement test scenarios for multiple environments and configurations
- Collaborate with engineers, stakeholders and other QE to ensure an appropriate level of coverage and quality is maintained across all teams
- Champion Quality and Test Automation
We'll be looking for:
Above all else we value open communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision. We are looking for proactivity in spotting problem areas and proposing ideas for improvements. You value good engineering principles and long-term design.
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile test automation
- Hands-on experience with BDD
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience working with Kubernetes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great prioritisation skills
- State of the art hardware: Macbook, Bose headphones
- 25 holidays per year, excl. national holidays
- Flexible and autonomous working environment
- £ 750 annual budget for your health & wellbeing
- £ 1000 annual budget for your personal development