) helps merchants by automating their inventory management and providing powerful business intelligence so they increase their sales and save time. Our SaaS app has great traction with paying customers. We are a fast moving team dedicated to helping small businesses succeed, and we’re looking to add another member to the team. Our company culture revolves around helping small businesses succeed and we're looking for someone who shares these values.
We have an office in the Denver Tech Center in Colorado. You can work remotely from anywhere in the US and/or join us in the office.
Shopventory is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. The person in this position must be a great communicator, be passionate about technology, like collaborating, and love solving tough problems. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, a great culture, a fun product that solves real problems for our customers and an amazing team to work with!
We don’t care whether you went to college or that you have N years of experience. What we do care about is working with a fun team member who wants to build cool stuff and can take a leadership role in the business. Once COVID is under control, we typically get together in person a few times a year, so occasional travel will be required.
The Shopventory product is one part of a multi-product strategy for the company. Our customers include boutiques, salons, coffee shops, online merchants, and mobile merchants who sell at trade events such as Comic-Con. The Shopventory platform currently integrates with Shopify, Stripe, Square, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, PayPal, Clover and many others with more integrations on the horizon.
Here’s what you would be working on:
- Help architect, build and scale the next generation of our web and mobile products
- Design and implement integrations with third party service providers
- Design and implement new features, enhancements and optimizations
- Help automate recurring tasks and take our existing platform to the next level
- Mentor other team members and lead occasional technology related teaching sessions
Our tech stack:
- Django framework
- PostgresQL relational database
- Containerized deployments (Kubernetes on GCP)
- Linux and MacOS
- You should be an expert in a few of these, and interested in learning the rest
Why join the Shopventory team?
- Join a fun team who talk all the time and enjoy working together
- Make a difference to small business owners all over the world
- Company sponsored medical/dental/vision plans, 401(k), stock options
- Work from where ever you are and skip the commute (occasional travel required)
- Snacks, coffee, and frequent team lunches provided (for on-site employees)
- MacBook Pro and accessories provided (as needed)