Full-time. Fully remote within CET±2. Still hiring post-Covid! 🎉
Just is a FinTech company building SaaS products for corporate treasury. We help CFOs and finance teams in large multinational companies forecast and manage their financial risk.
We launched our first foreign exchange analytics solution in August 2019 and already serve 19 major corporate customers and 2 non-profits.
We’re currently developing a “liquidity forecasting” tool which lets companies forecast how much money they’ll have in the bank in the future, and stress test this forecast against various global events.
We have a great product development team and are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join us so that we can build top-notch user experiences for our customers more quickly.
🎁 What we offer
- Join a FinTech startup at the sweet spot—early enough that you can still help shape the company, but established enough to offer good job stability and growth prospects.
- 100% remote working, unless you’d like to live in Oslo (it’s nice! 🇳🇴🏔️🌲🏳️🌈)—and we’ll buy you some decent home office equipment.
- Regular opportunities to get together with the whole company somewhere fun 🏖️
- €65-75k salary, wherever you are—we won’t low-ball you for being in a country with a lower cost of living.
- Stock options, because we want it to be your company as well as ours 🙂
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- You’ll spend most of your time in the first months developing our liquidity management product—we have customers pre-committed to this, so we’re eager to launch as soon as we can.
- You’ll primarily be responsible for the web client and GraphQL server, but will likely get involved with other things too.
- You’ll work with our other engineers to come up with the right overall architecture for our solution, and design gRPC APIs that make sense for the front-end.
- We’ll want you to develop UI test coverage. We have good automated test coverage of our backend services, and front-end unit tests, but we’d like to start running UI tests with Puppeteer or similar.
- You’ll also lead the design and implementation of a real-time collaboration feature, using something like ShareDB.
- We’ll spend time helping you to understand our business and archetypical customer in detail. Our engineers don’t just follow instructions—they have their own vision of the product and are always looking to find ways to do things better.
✅ The requirements
- You should have extensive experience developing complex web applications with React, Redux and TypeScript—we’d love to see some cool things you made!
- You should also have worked with GraphQL.
- You should be good with CSS and familiar with preprocessors.
- You’ll need an eye for detail and can build things that don't just work, but look and feel great too.
- You need to practice modern software development techniques such as unit testing, continuous integration & distributed version control.
- You need to be within ±2 hours of the CET timezone, because we think remote collaboration is really important.
- We want you to be a fun person to work with! We believe that working together as a team is the most important thing for success.
👍🏾 Also good if
- You have some backend development experience, especially with Go. We support working across the full stack for people who are interested.
- You've worked with Web Components, using Stencil.js or similar.
- You have publicly available projects and code that we can take a look at.
💾 Technologies we use
Frontend: React, Redux, TypeScript, Stylus, GraphQL
Backend: Go, Java 11, gRPC, RabbitMQ, Open Policy Agent, PostgreSQL
Platform: Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes
Tooling: Your choice of new laptop, GitLab, Bazel
Feel free to send us your CV at email@example.com
, along with a link to something cool you've built previously that we can check out.
(Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters, sorry.)