Only accepting applicants in the US/Pacific timezone at this time.
What we do
We're a Portland, Oregon-based software company that is helping the world have more successful meetings. Every month, millions of people use our scheduling platform to find times to meet, sync calendars, set up web conference rooms & more.
We're looking for a seasoned full-stack developer to join our ranks and work on a small app that has a huge impact.
What you'll do
- Work closely with our product team to develop new features and solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
- Research new technologies to help us build faster and deliver our product to an even greater scale of users.
- Optimize our development workflows to ensure fast, safe, and reliable builds.
- Monitor and maintain our platform to ensure performance, security, and reliability.
- Create bugs ;)
Why you'll love us
- You'll be joining a small team of smart, committed, kind people.
- We treat developers as problem solvers, not code monkeys.
- We encourage playing with new tools, but also have a strong appreciation for tried & true.
- You'll get to switch between backend work and several client apps, including a browser extension and mobile app.
- We provide a competitive salary with full health benefits.
- We're bootstrapped and have been profitable for years.
Why we'll love you
- You're a kind and thoughtful person who is a pleasure to be around.
- You have strong experience working in Python, Django and React.
- You have a strong sense of ownership over your work, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- You are self-directed and able to be productive without supervision.
- You love automating all the things.
- You understand how the SaaS industry works.
Please send a CV and any repo (GitHub, etc) links that you would like us to see to email@example.com