We are looking for a Content Manager with high SEO knowledge (English native) that will work directly with Appjobs' SEO managers and will be responsible for:
- helping accelerate our member growth, driving the expansion of our targeted territories,
- improving existing content frameworks,
- creating and maintaining our core content to establish the Appjobs brand as an authority by following Google E.A.T guidelines.
If you are an experienced copywriter with a high command of SEO content optimizations and updates as well as analytical and project management skills, who wants to help us build brand awareness to directly unlock revenue potential for appjobs business, you have come to the right place.
Content related tasks:
- Create and execute content marketing campaigns that advances a range of marketing and sales objectives from brand awareness to lead generation
- Content Audit according to EAT and Quality factors. Competitive analysis
- Writing and managing the creation of all kinds of attractive job ads long copy in English, on an exceptionally high-quality level.
- Develop marketing content calendar based on key industry and vertical trends and company initiatives
- Shape existing sales and product marketing materials, ad measurement and research studies, and client case studies into compelling content that deliver demand generation, press, events, and other marketing objectives
- Ensure all (new and old) content aligns with the Appjobs internal content & brand guidelines and tone and voice.
- Suggesting automation ideas to the SEO team to improve content creation process.
- Conduct testing different types of content planning, creation processes and execute them.
- Maintaining and doing daily management of the content for the ENG markets and support on SEO strategies.
SEO related tasks:
- Working directly with SEO managers to create/manage the best content by following Google E.A.T guidelines
- Experience conducting thorough keyword research with different keyword research tools to identify content gaps
- Create and optimize content for SEO and encourage best practices across the organization
- Helping the SEO team to execute internal linking strategies.
Analytical skills and communication with other teams:
- Use data to take decision on optimization strategies
- Be able to understand content performance against business goals and optimize content and marketing strategies
- Establish a data and insights led content marketing strategy that compellingly highlights trends in marketing, and advertising
- Combine understanding of business objectives and user experience needs to create content for a wide variety of projects and scenarios
- Come up with creative concepts for promotion and events
- Manage the end-to-end project flow, from request to ideation, production and testing and review
Bachelors degree or equivalent 2+ years of experience SEO-writing preferably for global audiences. Prior experience in SEO or/and advertising experience is a must-have!
Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
Working knowledge of best and well known SEO practices. Such as: conducting keyword research to inform topic ideation and content planning
Familiar with using SEO/research tools like Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs.
Familiar with data analysis using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
Other specific knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Staying up-to-date with the latest news and trends in SEO and Content marketing
- Familiarity with organic and paid media content strategy
- Think creatively, both in terms of content and problem solving. Find ways to make the copy pop and to reach creative solutions
- Hands-on personality and good in self-managing skills.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Native English speaker.
- Ability to run simple SQL queries – big advantage!
- Having basic HTML and CSS knowledge – nice to have.
- Email marketing content optimizations a plus
What do we offer?
- International, multilingual teams with flat hierarchies, always open to new ideas. (Basically, it means that your ideas are
- Vast opportunities for fast professional and self development. The sky's the limit!
- Competitive salary, tech allowance and others
- Freedom of choice where and when you work - true full time remote working option.
- And much much more, come and ask us!!