Being a SEO Manager with us:
As our SEO Manager you will develop and execute a global SEO strategy and process to increase website traffic and organic leads. You have the passion and ambition to create an SEO strategy from the outset, but also the knowledge and technical skill to execute on that plan.
In this role you will perform keyword research and own our ranking on relevant search engines. You understand how SEO is supported by a good content marketing strategy and will work closely with our Content Manager and Director of Marketing to increase organic search traffic.
As part of your role you will work closely with our Growth Marketing Manager on increasing organic leads and improving the conversion rates on web pages. While you may not have the technical programming skills to build a website, you do have a good understanding of what good webpages and landing pages look like and how they’re built, while not actually building them yourself. You can create a plan of action to increase conversion rates working with the Website Design team.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have invested a lot in creating our own cultural reality: one that places our team members at the center of everything. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Perform keyword research, market analysis and keep pace with SEO industry developments.
- Build and direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Own our ranking on relevant search engines.
- Define and lead our website optimization program to increase conversions at all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Work with the Website Team to improve the performance of our website and continuously ideate, create and lead initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Work cross-functionally to manage website content and site architecture.
- Work with other team members to ideate on content roadmap and future content needs to drive organic acquisition growth (e.g. guides, videos, infographics).
- A skilled SEO and growth specialist with both the SEO vision and the technical tools and tactics needed to execute on that vision.
- Proven SEO experience building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Experience in website experimentation and optimization frameworks and best practices.
- Experience with website/marketing performance data and metrics to guide decision making and recommendations (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience working with popular keyword analysis tools like Google Ads.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Data-driven approach to learning and reporting on your work.
- High energy, self-starter who is willing to get stuck-in.
Why work at BRYTER:
- As a remote-first, distributed team you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across Europe. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar
, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and New York.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well
Is this you? Please send your application to email@example.com
(please attach your CV and provide a cover letter and earliest starting date). We are excited to meet you!