PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 50 Campers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new adventure of transforming PaulCamper into a truly agile company, we are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to support our new work mode and our newly set-up cross-functional teams.
Please note this as this a remote position you must be based in the timezones between GMT -1 to GMT +5, and speak English fluently.
- You take ownership in creating reliable and elegant solutions, which make our platform run smoothly at all times.
- You automate CI, CD and configuration processes on backend, frontend, QA and BI sides.
- Your short-term goal is to achieve support wide adoption of DevOps practices among engineers, for which you train and coach them.
- Your mid- and long-term goal is to develop efficient workflows that measure and achieve reliability through engineering and operations work
- You share on-call within engineering team, respond to incidents and take part in blameless postmortems.
- You support company growth by raising observability, planning capacity and analysing root causes.
Your Travel Experience
- You are experienced in Linux environment, containers and orchestration.You have good understanding of Infrastructure as a code and GitOps.You have understanding of distributed applications, their security, fault-tolerance and observability.
- You are experienced with Kubernetes, Ansible and TerraformYou have used Google Cloud Platform in production (Heroku experience is a plus).
- You have experience with PostgreSQL DBMS (clustering is a plus).
- You have good programming skills in Go, C/C++, Python or other languages.
- You like to experiment with modern stack but can keep balance between stable and fancy.
- You are self organised and love to work in distributed environment.You like offering your knowledge to others so they can learn from you.You are fluent in English.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
Hungry to build up the next big thing in outdoor travel?
Send us your application, we're looking forward to hearing from you!