Who we are
Nearsure was created to bring amazing talent within Latin America to the US market, helping professionals land cool projects and US companies build development teams efficiently. By being remote-first, we are able to build teams of top tech talent wherever they are in LATAM while keeping a lean organizational structure.
If you are a responsible professional who can communicate effectively in English and possess the right skills for the job, it doesn't matter where you are, you can join a team of highly skilled multi-country people to work in very cool projects.
We are seeking a seasoned SRE to join a remote team of an US company! Working within an engineering team, you'll improve application reliability by using a software engineering approach to operations. You'll develop internal tools and systems for all engineering teams to use. Using site reliability principles and a robust approach to observability, you will not only fix problems but solve the issues that contributed to them when things go wrong.
This position works closely with Release Engineering and other engineering teams in our System's Zone to develop and maintain the tools and systems that support all of the company's engineering. This role calls upon a broad range of experience and technologies. You'll get to interact with every engineering team in the organization. Maintaining excellent relationships and communicating effectively with those teams regularly is key to success.
This is a full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week.
- Ideally, you'll have several years of experience in practicing infrastructure as code, including using tools like Ansible, Terraform, and using platforms like Kubernetes.
- Well-honed experience with the fundamentals of software development goes a long way here. Python and Go, we do it all.
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A trustworthy, goal-oriented problem solver
What we offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid time off (annual leave, national holidays, sick time and parental leave)
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about
We are a fully distributed, multicultural company looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit for this position!