About the Business and the Role
We’re a small online business in the women’s health industry seeking a Social Media & Customer Support person. We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic to join our team as we expand our worldwide audience.
This position requires a tech-minded, self-reliant person with the ability to wear many hats. Being able to teach yourself what you don’t already know is an essential skill you’re likely to need frequently. This is a remote/work from home position so you can be based anywhere, however you must be available to work when needed during the afternoons and evenings Pacific Standard Time (see below).
All customer support will be provided in written communication (email, live chat and social media) and no phone support is required.
While this job would start out as part-time position, assuming that the successful candidate demonstrates a willingness and ability to take on additional tasks, our intention is to make this a full-time role. We’re looking for someone wanting a long-term job in a growing company.
This position is available for immediate start and any required training will be paid. Initial Job Responsibilities
• Customer support (this includes resolving simple technical support issues for our online programs & products via email and live chat – no phone support will be required)
• Social media marketing
• Content management
• Online event management
• Sometimes you will need to be available to work until 8pm PST and occasionally available until 10pm when we run our online events.
• 6 days a week (Sunday to Friday) and we will try to make hours on the Sunday minimal (around 3 hours per day depending on the online event schedule). Must Have Skills and Qualities
• Interested in women’s health
• Kind, compassionate, and patient
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Web/tech savvy
• Experience with WordPress
• At least a small amount of HTML/CSS experience
• Attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Quick learner
• Honest and reliable
• Someone who takes ownership in their work
• Someone wanting a long-term position Nice To Have Skills
• Knowledge of online marketing and social media
• Email marketing experience
• Background in health and/or science
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an exciting and growing online business and to gain valuable experience within the industry. You can learn more about our company here.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please explain your hourly rate expectations, your availability (both the days of the week you are available and the hours you are available during those days), why you want a long-term position, and why you think you are a great candidate for this role.